Follow on Social :

2 common ways to get a green card

On Behalf of Empire Immigration Law, PLLC | Mar 24, 2023 | Green Card Are you considering seeking lawful permanent residence in the U.S.? Then you’ll need a green card. A green card is a form of verification that shows that an immigrant has taken lawful measures to live and work in the U.S. Here are two

Do those with a U.S. work visa have to leave if their job ends?

On Behalf of Empire Immigration Law, PLLC | Jun 26, 2023 | Employment-Based Immigration Having a work visa and a steady job allows nonimmigrant (temporary) employees to continue enjoying life in New York. Unfortunately, most jobs do not last forever, and you may lose yours due to downsizing or other reasons. You probably expect that