Follow on Social :

Can a temporary work visa also benefit your spouse?

On Behalf of Empire Immigration Law, PLLC | Oct 30, 2022 | Employment-Based Immigration Those who have a strong job history, unique skills or advanced education can use their professions to enter the United States. There are many employment visa programs that grant you the temporary right to live and work in the United States

How much must you invest to qualify for an investor visa?

On Behalf of Empire Immigration Law, PLLC | Jan 27, 2023 | Employment-Based Immigration Career success is one of the ways to legally enter the United States. Those in high-demand professions can potentially secure work visas that allow them to live in the United States and pursue their careers here. Physicians, researchers, engineers and executives

How can you bring your parents to join you in the U.S.?

On Behalf of Empire Immigration Law, PLLC | Nov 14, 2022 | Employment-Based Immigration Gaining the legal right to reside in the United States is a dream for many people. Yet, if you have made that dream come true, you might find one thing still worries you. Knowing you will

Do those with a U.S. work visa have to leave if their job ends?

On Behalf of Empire Immigration Law, PLLC | Jun 26, 2023 | Employment-Based Immigration Having a work visa and a steady job allows nonimmigrant (temporary) employees to continue enjoying life in New York. Unfortunately, most jobs do not last forever, and you may lose yours due to downsizing or other reasons. You probably expect that

What is the 2-year rule on a fiancé visa?

On Behalf of Empire Immigration Law, PLLC | Jul 4, 2023 | Fiancé Visa Are you considering getting a fiancé visa to bring your soon-to-be spouse to the United States? As with other common forms of visas, some specific requirements and stipulations must be adhered to for the visa application process to be successful.  One

What Canadian citizens should know about TN visas

On Behalf of Empire Immigration Law, PLLC | Jul 17, 2023 | Employment-Based Immigration Canadian and Mexican citizens who plan to move to the U.S. to work on a temporary basis can do so by getting a TN visa. This classification (also known as a “NAFTA professional”) is based on the North American Free Trade