Follow on Social :

Marriage-Based Green Cards

Marriage-Based Green Cards

Marrying A U.S. Citizen

It is common knowledge that when you marry someone who is a citizen of the U.S., you could get a green card. It may seem simple, but the process can be complicated and challenging. An example of that would be if you made errors on your fiancé petition and you thought that your application was not going to go through. We can help you fix these errors to make sure that things run smoothly and you have success.

Once you’ve been married, what you can do either in the States or abroad is go through a marriage interview with a United States citizenship and immigration services representative. The basis of the interview is to find out if you are marrying for a legitimate reason or just getting married so that someone can get a green card.

We can help you prepare for this marriage interview and get you ready so you feel confident and prepared. You just have to make sure you get to call us to set up a consultation right away before you go through this process. We are here to help.

What Immigration Challenge Are You Facing?